• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Price complaint thread (many threads merged)

I see all of this run of the mill target ammo posted for $.50 a round and higher all over the place... my question is, is it really selling at that price??? I would assume so but not sure. anyone have first hand experience buying or selling at these prices?

I had no trouble at all 8 weeks ago selling 9mm ball for $25 for a box of 50 rds at the Columbus show. Funny thing is, nobody asked for a discount and no self appointed douchebag pricing police showed up at my tables to warn shoppers of my evil gouging pricing either.

I had no trouble at all 8 weeks ago selling 9mm ball for $25 for a box of 50 rds at the Columbus show. Funny thing is, nobody asked for a discount and no self appointed douchebag pricing police showed up at my tables to warn shoppers of my evil gouging pricing either.

Hmmm sounds like free market to me......

I see all of this run of the mill target ammo posted for $.50 a round and higher all over the place... my question is, is it really selling at that price??? I would assume so but not sure. anyone have first hand experience buying or selling at these prices?

Lol.....fitty cent a round is a bargain compared to what this poor soul paid!!

.99 cent/round delivered to your door (seller was charging $40.00 shipping)

Neckbeard 9mm.PNG

Lol.....fitty cent a round is a bargain compared to what this poor soul paid!!

.99 cent/round delivered to your door (seller was charging $40.00 shipping)

View attachment 2813266
Too bad nobody could comment on the auction to warn him he was being screwed by an evil gouger.

Back
Top Bottom