• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pressure Cooker Recipes??

Do yourself a huge favor and buy Jeffery Eisner's Step by Step Instant Pot cookbook on Amazon - recipes are amazing and it has step by step guides with pictures, less than $11. I have made 20 things in this book and only one has not been a keeper (bourbon chicken). His Chicken Marsala and Clam and Linguine recipes are da bomb!

Get the actual book, not the Kindle version.

I search google for what I am cooking including the words instant pot. A ton of recipes are out there. I usually select the simplest one first and try it. I have only tried maybe 30 different things, but none have turned out bad. Hard to believe but spaghetti even came out really good. Make sure you have at least one cup of liquid in the pot otherwise the burn message comes up.
What we use the most is a bag of frozen chicken breast or tenders straight from freezer to pot for eight minutes with natural release. Then you can make anything you want starting with that as your base. Tacos, burritos, BBQ sandwiches, salad etc etc etc.

Do yourself a huge favor and buy Jeffery Eisner's Step by Step Instant Pot cookbook on Amazon - recipes are amazing and it has step by step guides with pictures, less than $11. I have made 20 things in this book and only one has not been a keeper (bourbon chicken). His Chicken Marsala and Clam and Linguine recipes are da bomb!

Get the actual book, not the Kindle version.
Thanks. I'll keep that in mind. Chicken Marsala sounds good. Any other dishes you recommend using the Instant Pot for?

Back
Top Bottom