• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

President of Chad dies on front lines visiting troops.

Africa is one of the most corrupt continents on earth . Every country, village, etc., it seems is all corrupt.
This is one of the ways Dems want us to become :shocked:

True, but we have no problem being the corrupters if it suits our means.

Africa will be the hot spot that we need to take control of for the future though.

True, but we have no problem being the corrupters if it suits our means.

Africa will be the hot spot that we need to take control of for the future though.
Yep. Its a shame too...that land has sooooo much rich archeological possibilities. Along with that they have one of the worlds largest oil reserves now, i believe.
It is so full of ISIS among others too. Everyone is fighting everyone. All kinds of ‘uprisings’ taking place everyday almost.

Yep. Its a shame too...that land has sooooo much rich archeological possibilities. Along with that they have one of the worlds largest oil reserves now, i believe.
It is so full of ISIS among others too. Everyone is fighting everyone. All kinds of ‘uprisings’ taking place everyday almost.

It's a nasty place full of terrible despots, but it's full of pretty much all of the world's largest natural deposits. Not to mention actual good people that need help and are subject to the ****ty people that rule over them.

China got that memo a while ago and has been slowly taking over influence for years.

Yes. Absolutely my point.

Back
Top Bottom