• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prepping for Millennials

That blaze orange sure screams "look what I have!".

I'd want my supplies to be in some old Jansport backpack if I were on foot. You can't really stash your gear if it's that color.
I wonder how long the type of person that buys this would survive even if they somehow managed to not get their “look at me I’m ripe for the picking “ supplies stolen.

I wonder how long the type of person that buys this would survive even if they somehow managed to not get their “look at me I’m ripe for the picking “ supplies stolen.

Probably not long after the time they are trying to figure out why the 800# on their pack instructions isn't' working, because of course the instructions aren't as clear as they thought it should be on how to use the multi tool's can opener.

I do however like that the multi tool is blaze orange....of all the things I could drop in the bush, it would be the one thing I'd like to know where it fell.

Probably not long after the time they are trying to figure out why the 800# on their pack instructions isn't' working, because of course the instructions aren't as clear as they thought it should be on how to use the multi tool's can opener.

I do however like that the multi tool is blaze orange....of all the things I could drop in the bush, it would be the one thing I'd like to know where it fell.
People don't appreciate orange until they drop something in the woods

People don't appreciate orange until they drop something in the woods

Right!?!

I keep seeing camouflage knives, animal call's and other pricey things that could easily be dropped and never found again where as the same item in orange you'd notice on your walk back to your truck or hunting area. I couldn't count the times I've dropped something and stood there for 5 minutes trying to see where the damn thing fell. Main reason why I have blaze orange duct tape....

Where’s the ammo? I’m glad to see they at least have a multi tool, but they don’t show what’s in the 1st Aid kit. I guess something is better than nothing, but that is supposed to last 72 hours? It’ll be the longest 72 hours in their life...

4782268B-1F54-4566-A0A7-650CBC3713BC.jpeg

As an elder millenial, I am embarrassed to be in this generation. Digitally connected preparedness?! What's the point when the power is out and/or cell service is down?

Learn to do things the right way.

Back
Top Bottom