• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Precision Rifle fun match

Dope (Data Of Previous Engagements) is basically your bullet drop at different distances. Fortunately, this can be figured very accurately with ballistic apps on your phone if you enter good info (bullet speed, bc, barrel twist, etc.). It is good to verify your dope at a few distances if possible.

I'm sure your RO would do their best to call misses and give you a correction.

Which app is your favorite?

As RAR75 your Data Of Previous Engagements. Your bullet drop at different distances. You need to have some dope before shooting for Safety, we can't have rounds leaving the property. if you do not have ANY dope, We can't allow you to shoot until after the match starts.
I do have little bit of dope, just never gone past 300... Thank you

Strelok and Knights Bulletflight 2 are my favorite, I use Atrag on my Kestrel most of the time

Are their any key differences that favor each app? Strelok seems to be the most popular I have seen. I am shooting an RPR in 6.5 with a cheap Crossfire II optic.

I too have the Crossfire II on my 6.5 CM right now. I have been following the other thread about scopes, as I would like to upgrade for long range shooting. Any suggestions in the $500-$700 range. Was looking at the Bushnell Tactical Elite 4.5 x 30, but it is mil/moa. I have seen this scope at a really good price, so could I just ignore the mildots and just turn the turrets?

I too have the Crossfire II on my 6.5 CM right now. I have been following the other thread about scopes, as I would like to upgrade for long range shooting. Any suggestions in the $500-$700 range. Was looking at the Bushnell Tactical Elite 4.5 x 30, but it is mil/moa. I have seen this scope at a really good price, so could I just ignore the mildots and just turn the turrets?

That range gets you a non-illuminated Viper PST. Turrets and reticle would match as well.

only pic from above that will be on this current match is the Car.

Everybody that thinks they are 80% sure they are coming shoot me an email @ Thomas@shadowhunterconcepts.com so I can reply with directions and the course of Fire that you will need to print out and possibly get generic dope for ahead of time

Thank you

I sent you an email, but never got a reply?

those that sent emails I will reply later on today with the info.

Shotgun for that price range you should be able to find either a good used Vortex pst or NF SHV. Also you can look at the Athlon Midas or the Sig line

Back
Top Bottom