• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Precision Rifle fun match

REDX

Default rank <5000 posts
Shadow Hunter 06
173   1
Reaction score
Looking for 10-20 people that are interested in getting into PRS style shooting. I will be holding a "fun" match/clinic in Carrolton, Ga. Only requirement is your rifle must have a Suppressor or be threaded. Event will be free but if you want to make an adult beverage donation feel free. Targets will range between 100 and 800 yards

Saturday the 10th of June. We will go Hot at 9:00 safety brief at 8:30

I have a silencerco rep and possibly a Gemtech rep coming with loaner cans.

Caliber anything up to 300WM going 3200 FPS
72 rounds of ammo for the course of fire. Bring more to zero/shoot after match is over
Have good dope out to 800 yards
Rear bags or any other means of support are ok
Binos...BRING BINOS or a spotting scope
one stage is 12 rounds so plan accordingly

Bring Drinks and Snacks, bug spray and sunscreen and print your COF off!!!

Everybody that thinks they are 80% sure they are coming shoot me an email @ Thomas@shadowhunterconcepts.com so I can reply with directions and the course of Fire that you will need to print out and possibly get generic dope for ahead of time

IN:
Boz1911
BBMclain +4
Duce4trey
will4me
se3racer+2
Wallaces
Plumminfool
Rhelton10

Maybe:
Lionheart
Kaotictribe

Reason for the threaded requirement? I have a threaded VEPR but it has a brake on it.

Sounds like fun!

Reason for the threaded requirement? I have a threaded VEPR but it has a brake on it.

Sounds like fun!

I believe he will put a can on it for suppressed shooting.

I'm interested but have no suppressor. Any particular caliber or specific ammo recommended?

I believe he will put a can on it for suppressed shooting.

I'm interested but have no suppressor. Any particular caliber or specific ammo recommended?

This, we are trying to keep this first match kind of quiet as to not piss off the neighbors and let them get a good warm and fuzzy. Depending on the date I have a silencerco rep and possibly a Gemtech rep coming with loaner cans.

listed the calibers and ammo in the original post

Possibly interested if it was in June. Any specific date in June?

I have a 24" 6.5cm with 140-143gr. Should be well under 3,200 fps.

What would the ball park round count be for the day?

Back
Top Bottom