• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pre-covid Glocks

Supply and Demand. Its how the rich became rich and stay that way. Buy low and sell high. I still wished I had bought those four extra cases of 9mm a few month back for $143 a case. But, I didn't because I thought it was too high since it just went up $20 a case. Where was my cystal ball. Still smacking my self. Can only hope Trump gets re-elected and prices go back to normal. Maybe even all the crazy liberals move to California and it breaks away from the mainland. OK, Ok the last is a dream, but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.

I don't play that game. I can't in good conscience sell a used gun for $250 more than it's selling for right now, new, at the local gun stores.

Some people have no ethics. Some of us do.

I don't play that game. I can't in good conscience sell a used gun for $250 more than it's selling for right now, new, at the local gun stores.

And that is exactly why you are constantly complaining about others! Ethics has nothing to do with it.

And once again like has been said many times before - it is none of your business what other sell their personal property for.

Thank you for that blessing sahib. You are the one bright light on this site.

ghandi.jpg

Just stay humble Gun Ghandi, and don't let all those ethics go to your head.

Picked up a brand new Glock 29 Gen4 today from a dealer in Cumming. $559. Pretty much the same as they were pre-covid.

Seems that supply and demand doesn't impact the dealers the way it does ODT... :-)

I'm getting tired of people taking advantage of retarded gun dealers. An ethical or good customer would pay the same price as seen on closed auctions on gunbroker since the dealer isn't smart enough to market their guns that way.

ezgif-6-3842fb6fe29c.gif

Apparently showing members exactly where to get a brand new Glock 19 for $540 (a "DEAL" by definition at this point in time) has offended the powers that be, so my thread was moved from the Steals and Deals section and out to The Pasture. Pretty funny actually. I wonder whose listing my post was threatening.

The powers that be are the major gun flippers here....

By the way, I saw good deal on a G19 MOS yesterday at a local gun store. I'm not going to bother to post it in steals and deals because I know the mod(s) will pull it down immediately. And I've discovered that there is at least one member that literally watches every post I make and tattles to the mods when he/she sees anything he/she doesn't like. Must be a terrible existence for this poor soul. I mean, can you imagine that being how you get your jollies?? Anyway, it's just a waste of my time. So, if any of you guys are in the market for one in central GA, PM me and I'll pass along the info.

Back
Top Bottom