• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers requested!

drewga11

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
66   0
Reaction score
My brother-in-law is having a hard time battling cancer right now. He was diagnosed with colon cancer earlier this year and subsequently had a grapefruit sized tumor removed. Apparently it wasn't caught soon enough as it has since spread to his liver and possibly other areas as well. He has started treatments at the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, but has had bad reactions to both treatments he has gotten so far.

I don't have all the details about his condition at the moment. He has 4 kids and a wife who depend on him, though only 2 kids still living at home with him. To make matters even worse, his father was badly burned a few weeks ago and passed away about 2 weeks ago.

Just asking those of you who do pray to add him and his family to your prayers. I don't like putting this out here, but he needs all the help he can get right now. Not asking for any financial help, as I'm not aware that its needed, but every extra prayer he can get can't hurt.

My brother-in-law is having a hard time battling cancer right now. He was diagnosed with colon cancer earlier this year and subsequently had a grapefruit sized tumor removed. Apparently it wasn't caught soon enough as it has since spread to his liver and possibly other areas as well. He has started treatments at the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, but has had bad reactions to both treatments he has gotten so far.

I don't have all the details about his condition at the moment. He has 4 kids and a wife who depend on him, though only 2 kids still living at home with him. To make matters even worse, his father was badly burned a few weeks ago and passed away about 2 weeks ago.

Just asking those of you who do pray to add him and his family to your prayers. I don't like putting this out here, but he needs all the help he can get right now. Not asking for any financial help, as I'm not aware that its needed, but every extra prayer he can get can't hurt.
I will send a bunch of them for him.I'm a four time survivor so it can be done.Wish him the best.

Praying for him and Family.

Back
Top Bottom