• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers please

My mom passed this morning at 5:30. She is no longer suffering from pain and the ravages of dementia and Alzheimers. She is now in heaven with my dad who passed away 10 years ago. Finally at peace.

God Bless you & yours , stay strong & knowing she is in Heaven with yr Dad & others is a huge help .

May she R.I.P..

Davers

Sorry for your loss, may she rest in peace and may you and your family find solace in the knowledge that she is with God. Prayers for you and yours.

My mom passed this morning at 5:30. She is no longer suffering from pain and the ravages of dementia and Alzheimers. She is now in heaven with my dad who passed away 10 years ago. Finally at peace.
Although we’ve never met, I feel your pain. Sorry for your loss but you are correct in that she is better off with out Heavenly Father. Making her rounds up in Heaven with all those who have passed to the other side. Prayers for you and your family. Watching my wife’s brother in what appears to be his last few days warms my heart knowing he will be better off soon.

Back
Top Bottom