• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers Please, post #47 update

Had a small private service yesterday, for immediate family only, to spread her ashes around her beloved home and on part of the family farm. I was literally sick to my stomach yesterday morning, but when the family arrived and the service started, it all went away. We laughed and joked about her crazy side, the soft spot she had for kids, and how she could spin up into an angry little woman at the drop of a hat. Determined the list of animals she hadn't owned was waaaay shorter than the list of animals she has owned over the years, and stopped the count at about 20 different places of employment over during her life. She did a lot, she helped many and through the good times and the bad...the thick and thin, she was my beloved Aunt Jane. Got to ride her one last time in my Bronco (that I bought from her when I turned 16 and truth be told, I believe she always regretted selling it to me) to her final resting place and I could hear her telling me to slow down and not drive so fast all the way there. LOL The Lord gave me a peace yesterday I didn't expect and I was able to speak to the family before spreading her ashes and when it was over, it was the first time I didn't feel overwhelmed since Tue evening of last week when I found her in her camper taking her last breaths as she tried to fight off the grip of Covid. Now it's time to begin working through her estate and doing what she would of wanted with the animals she left behind and continuing to make her proud. I love you Aunt Jane, and I miss you girl.

For everyone else, please be careful out there. Wear a mask, wash your hands, respect others space, and be safe.

This is well written. Nicely done. She wanted u to have the bronco. Its just hard to let go of a car but...it was meant for u.

Ive come across a lot of characters about their positions on covid. At the end of the day...its exactly how u wrote it...

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

hands.jpg

Back
Top Bottom