• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers for twins

My wifes cousin had a little girl several years ago that was less than two pounds, it took some time in hospital but she’s done great. Prayers for y’all

20201011_152702.jpg

2 days shy from the 2 month mark. Everyone is doing great! Josie on the left weighing in at 3lbs 8oz, and Maggie at 3lbs 6oz. Both are off breathing machines and only on oxygen. Maggie did very well after heart surgery and is back at Kennestone with Josie! Thanks for all the thoughts, prayers and support!

2 days shy from the 2 month mark. Everyone is doing great! Josie on the left weighing in at 3lbs 8oz, and Maggie at 3lbs 6oz. Both are off breathing machines and only on oxygen. Maggie did very well after heart surgery and is back at Kennestone with Josie! Thanks for all the thoughts, prayers and support!
brother that is great to hear! I know its a drive but if you and the wife need anything, even if its just a meal don't hesitate to call or text!

Update...
Mommie gets to come home today. Both girls are off NAVA and on cpap. Still breathing good. Started eating alil yesterday. Heartbeats are are strong and sugar levels are maintaining. Couldn't ask for a better report. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers! Not only having twin lil girls but also the Brotherhood from the odt make a grown man weak. Thanks y'all! And thank you Lord!

Brother I didn’t realize this was you till the PM you sent. I’m so glad to hear all the ladies are doing well!! If you need anything at all you have my number you call me and I’ll be there!!!

Congratulations brother

View attachment 2864771

PTL! Beautiful girls. Keep winning ladies!

Back
Top Bottom