• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers for one of our own

I recieved a message via my home phone from him...I was up in Blairsville and when I came home I listened..He sound like he has labored breathing but say's they are doing better..That right now is all I know and thanks for the prays and wishes of get well for them..Will let you know when I know more, God Bless y'all!

Tell them to get the antibodies ASAP, everyone I know has responded great to that treatment.
Yes, same here. The monoclonal antibodies do work.

I just recovered from covid, along with both of my elderly parents. None of us were vax'd, took the antibodies and recovered. My Dad was in the hospital for almost a week. His oxygen had gotten a bit low. He took the antibodies and was up and at 'em again in a couple days. Then he came home. Recovery still takes a little while, especially for older folks, but the sooner one gets the antibodies, the better. My doctor agreed 100%. She said she has seen nothing else that worked so well.

My prayers and best wishes for a full and speedy recovery are with you and wife, Torn Torn

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers. The past couple of weeks have been rough on both my wife and myself. We are taking ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine along with monoclonal antibody therapy, ibuprofen, tylenol and our vitamins.

Our little Pug Mardi died early Saturday morning and it took every ounce of energy I had to get him into a 40mm ammo box coffin and then dig his grave at 0630 in the morning.

Hopefully we are turning the corner and as we said in the Navy “the only easy day was yesterday.” Again thanks for your prayers as I truly believe in their power and they are greatly appreciated.

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers. The past couple of weeks have been rough on both my wife and myself. We are taking ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine along with monoclonal antibody therapy, ibuprofen, tylenol and our vitamins.

Our little Pug Mardi died early Saturday morning and it took every ounce of energy I had to get him into a 40mm ammo box coffin and then dig his grave at 0630 in the morning.

Hopefully we are turning the corner and as we said in the Navy “the only easy day was yesterday.” Again thanks for your prayers as I truly believe in their power and they are greatly appreciated.

Sorry for your loss good Sir. Hope you and the Mrs get to feeling 100 percent soon. I have no doubt you will.

Sorry for the Pup Sir. It took about 8 weeks for me and my family to recover from covid. You'll get there. GOD Bless.

Dang brother, I just saw this thread. Praying for y’all to recover quickly and for the loss of Mardi, losing a pup is so hard.

290DDB3A-7CCF-474E-9085-2AAF074AD3A3.jpeg

I just spoke with Torn Torn good and bad news..He sounds much better and on his way to recovery..Last night his Bride went down hill and he took her to the hospital here..Later last night the transferred her to Jasper where she is currently in intensive care. They are running test and her lungs are clear and she is on fluids getting rest..Her white blood count is up indicating an infection somewhere..He told me to tell y'all how much he appreiciated the prayers and well wishes..Please keep them in your prayers, it works! When I know more I will post an update..

Back
Top Bottom