• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers for one of our own

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers. The past couple of weeks have been rough on both my wife and myself. We are taking ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine along with monoclonal antibody therapy, ibuprofen, tylenol and our vitamins.

Our little Pug Mardi died early Saturday morning and it took every ounce of energy I had to get him into a 40mm ammo box coffin and then dig his grave at 0630 in the morning.

Hopefully we are turning the corner and as we said in the Navy “the only easy day was yesterday.” Again thanks for your prayers as I truly believe in their power and they are greatly appreciated.
Praying for you and your wife's recovery amd very sad to hear about your other family member.God Speed Sailor.

I had it myself. Lots of Vitamin C and Zinc. I think wolfpen is a healthy man and I suspect his wife as well.
This kungflu crap is not a death sentence. If you are immune compromised it definitely makes it worse.
God Bless both of them and get well soon.

Great News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just received a call from Torn Torn He sound much better and his Bride is out of ICU and not on O2. She is doing much better and they are running test on her now..The Power of Prayer!

Great news indeed.
Thanks for keeping us in the loop sir

Just want to say thank you for all of the prayers and well wishes. Patty is home and doing pretty good considering she had several strokes. She is having vision problems and some minor memory issues but she is walking, talking and can take care of herself for the most part. Tomorrow morning we begin the trips to various doctors and get her on the road to recovery.

Again thanks to everyone and especially DinkyDau DinkyDau for calling and checking on me and Patty and offering to help in anyway possible. The next best thing to a great wife is having great friends. And we are truly blessed to have so many.

Just want to say thank you for all of the prayers and well wishes. Patty is home and doing pretty good considering she had several strokes. She is having vision problems and some minor memory issues but she is walking, talking and can take care of herself for the most part. Tomorrow morning we begin the trips to various doctors and get her on the road to recovery.

Again thanks to everyone and especially DinkyDau DinkyDau for calling and checking on me and Patty and offering to help in anyway possible. The next best thing to a great wife is having great friends. And we are truly blessed to have so many.
Very sorry to hear. Did the doctors try to blame any of the off label drugs for the strokes, or did they say it was the result of Covid?

Great news to hear today and glad Patty is back at home..This is how friends, brothers take care of each other..As I have said before, I am here if you need me...Rest up

Glad you are doing better. You have been missed. Hope your wife gets feeling better soon.

Back
Top Bottom