• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers For My Sister Please

Prayers needed for my sister. My sister and her husband caught covid from a lady visitor that did not know she was infected.
My sister is in the hospital with covid and pneumonia. She is in bad shape and had told the Dr she does not want life support. Dr said vents are life support and if he put her on one, she would never come off. Her Dr also said it does not look good for her but God Knows exactly what she needs. Her name is Nancy and I thank you all for your prayers.

ETA Nancy is Saved! PRAISE GOD For HIS SALVATION, HE GIVES TO ALL FREELY, IF THEY ACCEPT IT!
Prayer gladly given! Believe for Nancy's complete healing without doubting. God absolutely loves faith! My 82 year old sister Nancy is also in the hospital with COVID and has pneumonia, however her prognosis seems to be pretty good at least for now. May God bless you and your family with strength and comfort.

My Dear Brother, surely we're joining you in prayer for Nancy! And right here in this public forum, we cry out to the Maker of Heavens and Earth, and intercede in the Name of Jesus for Nancy. We pray that her lungs be healed and fully recovered. The price has been paid long ago on the cross and The Apostle Peter prophesied "By His wounds you were healed", oh God! - Thank you for your Grace, Love and Healing, we don't deserve it, BUT you love us and you are faithful."

Thank you all for lifting up my sister Nancy to The Lord!!!
Dr said she is going farther downhill and went into her room tonight to let her husband who is at home with covid, "Face Time" with her. They have been married many years and what a way to say goodbyes.
My family and I have not given up but we also KNOW she will be completely healed in heaven.
Will keep you posted. She lives over in The Midlands of SC.

Thank you all for lifting up my sister Nancy to The Lord!!!
Dr said she is going farther downhill and went into her room tonight to let her husband who is at home with covid, "Face Time" with her. They have been married many years and what a way to say goodbyes.
My family and I have not given up but we also KNOW she will be completely healed in heaven.
Will keep you posted. She lives over in The Midlands of SC.
Is she at Richland Memorial? I have a few colleagues they work there.. I was there from 85-90..

Back
Top Bottom