• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers For My Niece Needed

Thank you guys!! What is really sad, is that I spoke to my sisters husband in Jan about talking to her Dr to get her on Ivermectin or some other drug. He said he would but I doubt he did. I sent him info about it too. I can't imagine losing my wife and two daughters. He has a rough road ahead.

Now my sister and two of her girls are dead and could have made it but the stigma of taking
"Horse Wormer" is mighty strong and many or most down play it.
So sad.

Thank you all
You have done all you could. Wish people would listen and do their own research, but they do not. Your conscience is clear.

hands.jpg

I sure would appreaciate any and all prayers.

I have a niece who was in ICU on a vent for 2 weeks and got out, but now BACK in ICU on a vent!!! Her name is Kay.

Bad stuff. Her sister was buried last week from covid and their mother in Jan from covid.

Thank you all.
Sent.

:( I wonder if some are more prone genetically to complications from covid. I'm sorry to hear that man that is a lot of loss in a short period of time.

Whoever wrought this manmade virus upon the world is going to get a special place in hell.

Thank you again for all of the concern and prayers. Just got word that Kay has passed but I know her soul was saved and where she is. Thanks again.
This virus pisses me off. I'm sorry man. That is a lot of loss for one family to take in a short time.

Back
Top Bottom