• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers For My Niece Needed

Extremely sorry and my sincere condolences. This may sound weird, dumb, or whatever but when I pray and it is answered I get goose bumps. This doesn’t happen all the time but it happened when I first prayed for y’all and it happened again just now. She is in the lords loving arms and with her family…. God bless and know she is home again…

I sure would appreaciate any and all prayers.

I have a niece who was in ICU on a vent for 2 weeks and got out, but now BACK in ICU on a vent!!! Her name is Kay.

Bad stuff. Her sister was buried last week from covid and their mother in Jan from covid.

Thank you all.
Barbwire, prayers for your niece and all of your family. So sorry to hear of the family's trouble. God bless.

Thank you guys!! What is really sad, is that I spoke to my sisters husband in Jan about talking to her Dr to get her on Ivermectin or some other drug. He said he would but I doubt he did. I sent him info about it too. I can't imagine losing my wife and two daughters. He has a rough road ahead.

Now my sister and two of her girls are dead and could have made it but the stigma of taking
"Horse Wormer" is mighty strong and many or most down play it.
So sad.

Thank you all

Heartbreaking to read this, I cannot even imagine having to deal with this. May your family find peace , so sorry for your loss. Prayers to you all.

Back
Top Bottom