• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers for my Mom and Family Please

Thank you all. Our mom went home to Heaven about 1:00am this morning. I had just gotten there for my turn to sit with her over night. I told her I was there and would stay with her until morning. A few minutes later she coughed and took her last breath. I'm sad for myself and the rest of my family because we miss her greatly. But oh the rejoicing in heaven today!
Prayers for you buddy, we know she’s at peace now. Although we are sadden, we know that if we saw what she is seeing right now, you wouldn’t call her back. Eyes have never seen and ears have never heard what God has in store for his loved ones. She has definitely fought the fight of Faith, and her race has just been won, therefore she has earned her Crown. Ben if you need anything anytime call on me sir.

Thank you all. Our mom went home to Heaven about 1:00am this morning. I had just gotten there for my turn to sit with her over night. I told her I was there and would stay with her until morning. A few minutes later she coughed and took her last breath. I'm sad for myself and the rest of my family because we miss her greatly. But oh the rejoicing in heaven today!
Truly sorry... It is a pain that will never heal...

Back
Top Bottom