• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers for my Mom and Family Please

ReloaderBen

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Brenda Gail's Husband and Jill's Father
231   0
Reaction score
All you prayer warriors, I am requesting prayers for my Mom and Family as my Mom is in her last days maybe hours of life. Mom is 88 and would be 89 in October if she were healthy. She has Parkinson's and is also a cancer survivor. She is the widow of a WW2 and Korean War vet. My early memories are of all the various Army bases we lived on around the world.

Hospice gave her a few days to live when the nurse visited last Friday. My sister, brother and daughter have been taking turns sitting with her around the clock since then. My sister and I have been taking the bulk of the time since we both are retired.

Please lift a prayer up to God to ease her passing and for strenght for us.

Thanks brothers,
Ben

Sounds like one hell of a woman and patriot...Prayer for her and for you and your family...

You don't know how correct you are sir. Like my mother in law did with her young children in tow, my mom as a young southern woman who had never been anywhere outside of Rome, Ga, took me at about 18 months old to New York and boarded a ship for Germany in 1954 to be with my dad Not that long after the war.

She is a brave and stubborn woman with a backbone of steel. What she has been through in her life would have killed most men.

Back
Top Bottom