• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Practical Pistol Skill Builder @ SRGC on October 17

Stubb

Default rank <300 posts Lifetime Supporter
Tracker
1   0
Reaction score
I'm teaching my Practical Pistol Skill Builder class on October 17 at South River Gun Club east of Atlanta, GA.

We'll start the day with a quick skill assessment that introduces the core concepts, spend the day working on shooting, transitions, and movement using drills you can easily set up on your own, then shoot the assessment again at the end to see how you've progressed. Students will leave knowing where and how to focus their training effort to see continued improvement. The class integrates live- and dry-fire to to make the most of everyone's shooting budget and covers shooting and training for both competitive and tactical shooters.

Class fee is $150, max class size is six students, so you'll get plenty of one-on-one coaching. Round count will be under 300 for the day, but you're free to shoot more. We’ll cover more by noon than most classes do in two days.

Read more about the class.

Online sign-up with a credit card via Practiscore or contact me directly at andreas@yank.to for other options (check, crypto, cash, etc.).

Had to cancel the August 29 date due to a scheduling conflict. Moved the class to October 17.

There will be a few new things from a recent class with World Shoot winner Travis Tomasie on vision, managing tension, and translating your performance in practice when nobody is watching and nothing is on the line to on-demand performance when it matters.

Registration link is unchanged.

Back
Top Bottom