• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Post pics of your semi useless house cats here

Dare I say... all cats matter!
4682jw.jpg

My wife cut a section from an old baby blanket to give the latest rescue. I'm glad he's happy with it because before he got it he would jump up on my shoulder and start pawing and sucking on my shirt. So that gross noise was right in my ear . Kept putting him down and he just got right back up.
They had previously named him Victor when the vet asked for a name. But last weekend while watching El Camino again I told the wife and daughter his name needs to be changed to Skinny Pete. " That's church, yo..."
1593032058850_20200620_193224.jpg

My wife cut a section from an old baby blanket to give the latest rescue. I'm glad he's happy with it because before he got it he would jump up on my shoulder and start pawing and sucking on my shirt. So that gross noise was right in my ear . Kept putting him down and he just got right back up.
They had previously named him Victor when the vet asked for a name. But last weekend while watching El Camino again I told the wife and daughter his name needs to be changed to Skinny Pete. " That's church, yo..."View attachment 2687070
a Brindle Tuxedo? NICE!!!

Back
Top Bottom