• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Post pics of your semi useless house cats here

maggie.jpg

Rescued a b/w cat who has kitty aids. After research decided to give him life. Was going to have him fixed but he had a bad reaction so we had to let him go. RIP Charlie. Went to lifeline rescue a couple weeks ago and adopted a "kitty" who turned out to be 2 years old. She is okay....but a little bored so my wife took her on a walk.......lol

View attachment 2545538
That's what happened to Big Head Ted that showed up here a while back. I was feeding him and letting him hang out on the porch. But he wasn't fixed and had my other ones in an uproar. He had a respiratory thing that made him cough and all snotty eyed. So I had my wife take him to the vet in Perry for shots and treatment. But he was infected with it. She couldn't let them put him down then with the youngun right there. So I had to take him back. Really didn't want to but he wasn't fixed and I had to look out for not only our cats but our neighbor's too. Wasn't his fault and it was a ****ty thing to have to do.

That's what happened to Big Head Ted that showed up here a while back. I was feeding him and letting him hang out on the porch. But he wasn't fixed and had my other ones in an uproar. He had a respiratory thing that made him cough and all snotty eyed. So I had my wife take him to the vet in Perry for shots and treatment. But he was infected with it. She couldn't let them put him down then with the youngun right there. So I had to take him back. Really didn't want to but he wasn't fixed and I had to look out for not only our cats but our neighbor's too. Wasn't his fault and it was a ****ty thing to have to do.
That really does suck, but you did the best you could and sometimes that's all you can do.

That really does suck, but you did the best you could and sometimes that's all you can do.
Yeah I damn sure didn't want to. I really felt bad for him and never imagined he had it since he was huge. But it's very contagious among other cats . Even sharing food bowls .

Back
Top Bottom