• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Post pics of your semi useless house cats here

0A211A2E-BDB3-457C-A2E5-47C5961F8B69.jpeg

This has to be my longest running thread and I'm glad . This raggedy yellow guy has been lurking around since last year between my house and the neighbors. Perry Animal Control has tried to trap him a few times but he's either too smart or his head is too big to fit into the traps.
He was pretty wild but jow he rubs up against my legs and wants me to rub his head. But then again sometimes he takes a swipe at me. For some reason he has a swollen Stewie type foootball head. No idea what that's about. Trying to get him into a carrier for a trip to the vet.

Attachments

• 20210903_191819.jpg
    20210903_191819.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 14
This has to be my longest running thread and I'm glad . This raggedy yellow guy has been lurking around since last year between my house and the neighbors. Perry Animal Control has tried to trap him a few times but he's either too smart or his head is too big to fit into the traps.
He was pretty wild but jow he rubs up against my legs and wants me to rub his head. But then again sometimes he takes a swipe at me. For some reason he has a swollen Stewie type foootball head. No idea what that's about. Trying to get him into a carrier for a trip to the vet.

Could be a problem tooth. This may explain the jaw and the swipe when you pet him as it causes pain.

Back
Top Bottom