• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Post pics of your semi useless house cats here

I have a psycho outside cat. She is a BEETCH ! She will love on and rub up against the Yorkies , and then just attack them ! Has 11 different colors on her ! All four legs are different colors , patterns , etc . BUT !!!! When the rubber meets the road , she is a killer ! I have acreage , she keeps the rat population in check.

upload_2021-7-29_17-43-9.jpeg

About three times a week there’s a dead something on the back porch. Sometimes hard to tell what it is , cause she chews the head off everything she brings me . This mornings offering was a chipmunk !

Attachments

• 3822230B-FF6F-4BC3-A291-3E98B3262379.png
    3822230B-FF6F-4BC3-A291-3E98B3262379.png
    487.9 KB · Views: 24
I have a psycho outside cat. She is a BEETCH ! She will love on and rub up against the Yorkies , and then just attack them ! Has 11 different colors on her ! All four legs are different colors , patterns , etc . BUT !!!! When the rubber meets the road , she is a killer ! I have acreage , she keeps the rat population in check.

View attachment 3378877
Bitches be crazy,. Am I right or what?

About three times a week there’s a dead something on the back porch. Sometimes hard to tell what it is , cause she chews the head off everything she brings me . This mornings offering was a chipmunk !
See you're lucky. Your killer leaves all the good meat for you. All I get is like a tail and back legs or sometimes a gut pile.

Fedx lady wouldn't leave my heart meds on the porch, because she was afraid of this cat attacking her. It didn't move as she got near the steps.View attachment 3379065

I had a Post Office notice on a package. Said could not deliver due to “ animal interference “. Psycho cat !

View attachment 3379002 Punkin "In the Weeds", ready to pounce.

Our daughter has a bright orange male who believes he can hide behind a blade of grass or next to a walkway and pounce on his victim without detection. He sometimes brings a rat or ground squirrel as a "present" so perhaps he is employing some type of stealth technique. Have been told rats are red green colorblind so maybe the rats really don't see him ;-)

Back
Top Bottom