• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Post pics of your semi useless house cats here

I have Kitten Milk Replacement formula and a baby medicine syringe (without a needle) that holds one tablespoon. It took them about 10 minutes to take the formula from the dropper.

I think you and letusbuyyourcar letusbuyyourcar win the award for best treatment of animals award...

Little boy was the first to try soft food.
Was giving them time with their mother, and feeding her some tuna when he decided to try it.
He took a couple nibbles then went for a teat.
The little white girl found it next and she really liked it. She growled at me when I took the can so I could add some formula to it.

Sorry for the horrid pics.... I was just super excited

20210611_032436_HDR.jpg
20210611_032732_HDR.jpg

She came back for seconds...

20210611_034635_HDR.jpg
l

They are still having issues with relieving themselves.... But hopefully that will not be an issue much longer.

I am also almost 100% sure the little grey tabby girl has pneumonia. I am in a wait and see mode. If the kitten starts going downhill I will be finding a vet ASAP

I made momma a boneless, skinless chicken breast (with rib meat) and apparently the kittens are tearing it up too, so I had to go make a second one...

All 5 of them are eating it!
20210611_060139_HDR.jpg

This little girl can't even fit the chunk of chicken in her mouth... But that ain't stopping her from gnawing on it and growling whenever another kitten got near her chunk of meat.

20210611_055738_HDR_(1).jpg

Goats milk is really good for kittens, I agreed about 14 months ago to look after a sick premature orphan, he was going downhill on KMR, started giving him goats milk and he turned around. I believe it saved his life.

From everything I have read, and everyone I have talked to with experience hand raising kittens, once they start the decline, it doesn't take long till they expire. So if they were in the down slide then you absolutely did save it's life!

Back
Top Bottom