• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Post pics of your semi useless house cats here

0606211008a.jpg

Here fishy,fishy,fishy...

Momma's milk has dried up and the Kitty Nuggets were in a bad way....

So I brought them inside and for the past 2 and a half days I have played momma cat.

I don't think I have slept for more than 30 minutes at a time for a total of 4 hours over the last 2 days.

They were pretty dehydrated and on the brink of perishing when I made the decision. They are eating formula from a dropper...they haven't started lapping yet and I am having trouble getting them to poop reliably.

I'm working on it though and there is a steep learning curve but I am getting an education quick.

Here's two of the babies relaxing in their new den

20210609_004046_HDR.jpg

So I brought them inside and for the past 2 and a half days I have played momma cat.

I don't think I have slept for more than 30 minutes at a time for a total of 4 hours over the last 2 days.

They were pretty dehydrated and on the brink of perishing when I made the decision. They are eating formula from a dropper...they haven't started lapping yet and I am having trouble getting them to poop reliably.

I'm working on it though and there is a steep learning curve but I am getting an education quick.

View attachment 3304266
Big kudos man! Thank you for taking care of them.

View attachment 3304266

You can buy small bottles and formula for kittens at Tractor Supply

Back
Top Bottom