• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Post pics of your semi useless house cats here

The breakfast bunch.

IMG_8397.JPG

So.....Feb 02nd I was doing some work in my backyard and fell off of a low rock wall square onto my lower back at L3-L4 and damaged my spine (scary **** right there...). The swelling had inhibited the nerves in my legs from the knees down and I am just now getting to be able to feel my feet, toes and ankles again. The first time I felt the cold bathroom tiles on the bottom of my feet made me literally cry out with happiness because that was the time I knew I would get better.

Physical Therapy and cortisone are healing me but in the interim the simple task of walking has been......problematic (to say the least). I am now at a point where I can use a stand-up walker so I ordered one from Amazon.

It came Sunday and I slapped it together. It's great, now I am sort of ambulatory again......Anyway, here is my first passenger.

WhatsApp Image 2021-03-22 at 10.04.41.jpeg

All three cats have been worried about me but I know I will be walking again without assistance in the next 4-6 weeks, God willing.....(sorry for the foot)

So.....Feb 02nd I was doing some work in my backyard and fell off of a low rock wall square onto my lower back at L3-L4 and damaged my spine (scary **** right there...). The swelling had inhibited the nerves in my legs from the knees down and I am just now getting to be able to feel my feet, toes and ankles again. The first time I felt the cold bathroom tiles on the bottom of my feet made me literally cry out with happiness because that was the time I knew I would get better.

Physical Therapy and cortisone are healing me but in the interim the simple task of walking has been......problematic (to say the least). I am now at a point where I can use a stand-up walker so I ordered one from Amazon.

It came Sunday and I slapped it together. It's great, now I am sort of ambulatory again......Anyway, here is my first passenger.

DANG, Didn't know you got HURT. That SUCKS!!!
Praying for a SPEEDY, PAIN FREE Recovery.
Keep us posted on your Recovery!

Back
Top Bottom