• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Post pics of your semi useless house cats here

People who rescue cat and dogs and give them a loving home are wonderful people.
We "Rescued" a Shih Tzu a while back when we still lived in Darien. He was actually my neighbor's dog but he was never home. So "Chewey" used to come up on the front porch and eat cat food every day. One day it was pouring rain and I opened up the door and let him in. That was it. He refused to go back home after that. I even picked him up carried him next door and sat him on the porch. But he beat me back home. He was a really cool dog. But that's a pretty cool mellow breed to begin with. We brought him with us back here to Perry when we evacuated from the last hurricane down there. Fortunately we found a lady that specialized in rescuing that breed in Jesup. And when we dropped him off it was like he knew it. He took to that lady instantly. I was relieved to say the least.
All I know right about now is that I gotta get a place outside the city limits where these animals can run around outside and my wife can have chickens and goats.

Yeah, Sht-zu, my favorite Breed. Once they decide on you as there Owner they will find a way to be with you. Except for the one ,I have now she still tries to get outside and looks for my mother in law who passed 4 yrs ago. Right now as I'm writing this she's fighting with my wife.

We spend many hundreds of dollars a month here just to feed them.
I got a big bag of cat food with your name on it. One scoop taken out of it. I gotta go up to Gainesville in the morning I can bring it with me
9616EBA5-773A-4DE1-B846-D2FD27E4CD73.jpeg

Yeah, Sht-zu, my favorite Breed. Once they decide on you as there Owner they will find a way to be with you. Except for the one ,I have now she still tries to get outside and looks for my mother in law who passed 4 yrs ago. Right now as I'm writing this she's fighting with my wife.
My mom has had 3 so far. The latest one looks like your avatar and his name is Rex. He's very demanding. He's very set in his ways.

My mom has had 3 so far. The latest one looks like your avatar and his name is Rex. He's very demanding. He's very set in his ways.

Wow, my Avatar MAC-MAC was my best friend. I'm still having a Hard time with his passing.

This latest rescue went to a new home today with one of my oldest friends in Bibb Co. They have 3 already and have the income to take them to the vet whenever it's necessary. She was/is really sweet and we already miss her but I know she's in the right place. I would bet that her feet ain't touched the floor since she got there today. And her little cat igloo in the pic went with her.View attachment 2829604 View attachment 2829603
letusbuyyourcar letusbuyyourcar , I'm glad you found home for her, she looks like a little sweetheart.
if you weren't so far away I would have grabbed her up when you first posted about her.
God bless all you guys.

Back
Top Bottom