• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Portable small Gas Grill?

At hunting camp We have one of those red Coleman’s .campers use that fold up works really well.we use it mainly for sausage when we get thru hunting in the mournings

Correct. The guy I bought it from bought the Q2200 and was getting rid of this one. He wanted $50, I offered $35 and he said ok. Score!
I just looked at the Q2200 again and it does have a temp gauge..Gonna see if they or someone offers a griddle accessory that covers only one side..

I've used a little cheap Walmart Ozark trail I think it is brand. Uses the little green gas bottles. They'll last for a few years of abuse going camping and hitting big games and stuff and they'll make a mean steak. They also cost about 20-25 so you can just throw them away when you're done with them. Check into one of those it might fit the bill for what you need.

Thanks for the idea's Gentlemen! I am still looking at options..My big grill is not worth fixing soooooo. I am going to send it to the dump, along with Master Built smoker..The smoker somehow got moisture and is all rusted..I am keeping my old clay Kamado..

Weber is a good choice if you’ll keep it on the deck. It’s a bit on the heavy side. If you plan on using it regularly, a hose adaptor to a big propane tank, will make it easy on your wallet. I bought one from a ODT member, unused, and i like it. Good quality, made in the USA. Good luck to you, sir !

Back
Top Bottom