• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Poison ivy/oak relief

Prednisone is not strong enough for my partner. Hers makes yours look silly. When she was first prescribed prednisone, she itched so much it turned to some staff, so they prescribed the z-pak. I would not go to the the ER they will laugh, with all the other **** thats goin on.

i would normally say lots and lots of calamine lotion....but with it around your eye, as others have said, urgent care for sure. maybe even straight to the ER. dont mess with your vision.

When I had similar in 2017 I went to the MinuteClinic at CVS and that was worthless. They will not give you a steroid injection I was prescribed a topical ointment and a steroid pack, both were useless. I went to my primary care physician I asked for a big ass steroid shot in my big ass, got one and a three-week prescription for prednisone and it went away. Do not fool around go see a real doctor.

Got a bad case of poison.ivy/oak that started on top of my head and is closing my right eye. My doctor is gone until next month. Anyone have any ideas? Prednisone doesn't seem to be helping much.View attachment 2548991
Meat tenderizer(no msg) and Benadryl . Make a paste and spread it all over,it will make the pain go away,then ER.

84391B7D-226F-48AE-B2DA-513384D68877.jpeg

Severe case, with staff and still no ER visit. Around her eyes were almost as bad, she won’t let me post that pic. The Dr, was never concerned about vision. Never even mentioned it. No way I’d go to any ER with Kung Flu all up in there.

Back
Top Bottom