PMAGS just listed at PSA

And the price took about an 80% jump, too. Yikes. I think I'll wait on the 25 or so I have on backorder.

But the good news is that it does show that supply is coming through slowly but surely.

I just added 4 to my cart, did not buy as I do not need them so they look to be available. Who knows if Magpul raised their prices to the distributors being they may not be making them after the monkeys in DC finish up with the attack. I am sure they will turn up on the ODT next week for around $60+

And the price took about an 80% jump, too. Yikes. I think I'll wait on the 25 or so I have on backorder.

But the good news is that it does show that supply is coming through slowly but surely.

That, or its harder to make money buying them at that price....lol

I was definitely loving PSA until I saw what they posted those for...bummer...Like everyone else, I will wait on mine to ship from backorder.

I just added 4 to my cart, did not buy as I do not need them so they look to be available. Who knows if Magpul raised their prices to the distributors being they may not be making them after the monkeys in DC finish up with the attack. I am sure they will turn up on the ODT next week for around $60+

Agree about seing them here later on ODT.I doubt Magpul went up that much on dealer cost. DSG has only gone up a few bucks, not double. ya know

Back
Top Bottom