• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PM Etiquette

Just use this place to see what you want next.. find it cheaper at a pawn shop.. that’s crazy but it’s true.. people have gotten ridiculous lately

this is so true. i recently bought a Beretta APX from buds for 350 bucks. hell im seeing them on here for 500+. so i listed mine just to see if people really are sailing them. wouldnt wanna miss out.

As most of you can tell I’m pretty green to this place. So let me get some honest feedback from y’all. Whenever I’m sent a PM I always answer it even if it’s disrespectful and pisses me off!! However seems like not everyone follows this protocol. Why is it so hard to just send a message saying it’s gone, SPM, piss off, I mean really if your gonna list **** in here do your part and respond to those who have inquired about your item. HAVE SOME SELFRESPECT!!!! Rant over
Hey, you've already got some feedback, and you're a supporter. You are leaps and bounds above 99% of the noobs

Life time at that!!!
giphy (28).gif

Life time at that!!!
A great place to sell but i dont buy any firearms here....too expensive and too much b.s.
Even the few years i have been here it changed dramatically.
Every so often you can snatch a deal from an OG . You can trust them to pretty much do what they say.

Good to see you in Dallas, we arent that far apart. :cool-new:

A great place to sell but i dont buy any firearms here....too expensive and too much b.s.
Every so often you can snatch a deal from an OG . You can trust them to pretty much do what they say.

Good to see you in Dallas, we arent that far a

Good to see you in Dallas, we arent that far apart. :cool-new:
you are one of the first I started following cause you in my neck of the woods at some point I’m certain we have crossed paths. It has changed from when I started on here which wasn’t long ago

Back
Top Bottom