• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Plumbing side work needed

$780 with a decent quality water heater is a bargin most plumbers are charging around $1200

Most are charging $1200 because they have a license, have to have worker’s compensation and general liability insurance, pay payroll taxes, pay for advertising, pay for continuing education, etc. what happens when a “bargain” goes south and floods your house?

Most are charging $1200 because they have a license, have to have worker’s compensation and general liability insurance, pay payroll taxes, pay for advertising, pay for continuing education, etc. what happens when a “bargain” goes south and floods your house?
Listen I don’t go on any of your threads bashing you or talking ****, so I would like it if you didn’t come into mine doing that. Maybe if we were in the same area I could understand, but I had a tough last year and need extra money.

Not talking **** just speaking from experience. This is my livelihood and even though your not “in my area” it still effects the industry as a whole.

Not talking **** just speaking from experience. This is my livelihood and even though your not “in my area” it still effects the industry as a whole.
Just like having a drivers license makes you a good driver. Hey it’s my livelihood too sir and the industry as a whole needs to stick together or we will end up like Texas. The reason that happen to Texas was because nobody new was getting into the plumbing industry because basically the old timers didn’t want to teach them they would say aw hell you don’t have plumbing licenses we don’t have time to train you screw off. I know plenty of people that have their plumbing license that don’t know **** about plumbing. Like I said I will be taking the test this year. Yeah 2019 was a **** year for sure.

Well like I said I’ve been doing it for 10 years and would have my license but I got arrested for something I didn’t do and everything was dropped but you have to send in a background check from the local pd and it still shows up on their background check. So they have rejected my application every year because of that.
You should go apply for an expungement

Back
Top Bottom