• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Plumbing side work needed

Yeah it depends on the pump you have though. Some of the pumps cost well over $1000
Yes. The particular Liberty pump the Casteel guy installed I found on AMAZON for under $200. Be sure to tell anyone who uses that toilet, to not flush anything but poop and toilet paper even it the product says it's flushable.

Yes. The particular Liberty pump the Casteel guy installed I found on AMAZON for under $200. Be sure to tell anyone who uses that toilet, to not flush anything but poop and toilet paper even it the product says it's flushable.
Dang he charged out the ass then. Yeah really need a grinder pump. Yep so many people think those so called flushable wipes don’t stop up sewer lines and pumps, but they do.

Dang he charged out the ass then. Yeah really need a grinder pump. Yep so many people think those so called flushable wipes don’t stop up sewer lines and pumps, but they do.
Yep! About two months after the new pump, it stopped working. I called because the labor and pump had a warranty. He pulled out paper that was mostly cleaning wipes for a dog that was labeled "flushable", but it clogged the new pump. Another $300! Add: It would have been $600 to clear this, But the tech gave me a break because it happened so quickly with NO warnings given.

Yep! About two months after the new pump, it stopped working. I called because the labor and pump had a warranty. He pulled out paper that was mostly cleaning wipes for a dog that was labeled "flushable", but it clogged the new pump. Another $300!
What’s worst though is the toilets with the pump made into the back of them.

Here's a fix for anyone who has a loud ejector valve. Ours sounded like someone banged on the downstairs pipes with a hammer. I researched and replaced it with a "Quiet Valve" I found on Amazon. NO banging now. Be sure to view YouTube for changing this. You have to cut at the bottom of the old valve first, hold a bucket under the open end, then push a stick up into the valve to release the effluent before cutting at the top of the valve. The rest is easy. About a 1/2 gallon will drain out.

Back
Top Bottom