• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Please Vote - Considering Major Changes for Classifeds

Would charging non-supporters $1 a month to post in the classifieds hurt the site?

• Yes, charging $1 a month would hurt the site and is a bad idea.

Votes: 713 54.5%
  • No, $1 is cheap enough to not lose people over it.

Votes: 596 45.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know my opinion has absolutely zero value here, but id rather light a hundred dollar bill on fire than give you even 1 dollar per year. ar15.com classified section is free. why should anyone pay to use this site when there are so many other, better, more fairly moderated options out there?

again, i expect to get crapped on because my opinion differs. then again, this is also why i dont browse here any more. im sure ill get banned for this post.

ETA: you want to charge people money, fix your backwoods buddy buddy moderators and stop the favoritism. apply the rules equally, and maybe more people would be apt to pay. me, i wont be contributing. this forum contributes nothing to me, why should i pay for it?

ETA 2: oh, and for the people getting ready to call me a brokeass or something similar, i assure you my financial situation couldn't be further than a "brokeass" and nothing in my collection is low end... but im sure i will still be labeled a broke ass.

5D134BDB-252E-4AFD-97C0-176D71A69F43.jpeg
i know my opinion has absolutely zero value here, but id rather light a hundred dollar bill on fire than give you even 1 dollar per year. ar15.com classified section is free. why should anyone pay to use this site when there are so many other, better, more fairly moderated options out there?

again, i expect to get crapped on because my opinion differs. then again, this is also why i dont browse here any more. im sure ill get banned for this post.

ETA: you want to charge people money, fix your backwoods buddy buddy moderators and stop the favoritism. apply the rules equally, and maybe more people would be apt to pay. me, i wont be contributing. this forum contributes nothing to me, why should i pay for it?

ETA 2: oh, and for the people getting ready to call me a brokeass or something similar, i assure you my financial situation couldn't be further than a "brokeass" and nothing in my collection is low end... but im sure i will still be labeled a broke ass.

What are you trying to say

The selling forum is nothing more than a cheerleader section. You can say great gun but if you dare step out of line and say what possessed you to paint an AR Georgia red, you get a warning and your post deleted. I've enjoyed most of the conversations here and meeting a better quality of traders than places like armslist but, now there's a charge for anniversary meetings, combo shirt deals, pay for posting, ect...
I'll post 3 a month and stay under the radar. All these extra random charges are a turn off regardless of the amount.

I rather agree with Dan.G --
For me, the only plus to this site is in buying/selling a weapon. Since ga is a face to face state the ability to deal with local folk is very valuable. Oh and the hazmat items as well.
Many other sites are better for reloading items and parts.
Soap and car parts can be abundantly found on craigslist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom