• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Please share your favorite Kimchi

Napa cabbage , onion and radish. Choi's Oriental Market and Korean Restaurant in Warner Robins makes it in house and sells it by the quart & gallon jar. The bulgogi is great. I've never had the made in the factory commercial kind. I have only eaten the kind made by Korean's from Korea..lol

I like Kimchi. Beside from homemade, I want to know your favorite prepackaged Kimchi and where to purchase. I know HMart has it and my wife just picked this up from Publix. Now seeing it says "vegan", I take it this is without the fish oil.

Thanks for sharing,

Mike

P.S. If you have a favorite restaurant in the NE of Atlanta, please share them. Also, any donations of homemade Kimchi is greatly appreciated in the Bold Springs, Dacula, Buford or Lawrenceville are greatly appreciated. :D

View attachment 3340515

I picked up the same one as in the pic, but the "spicy" version. (They lie, it isnt spicy at all) They sell it at Kroger too. It's pretty decent in my opinion, but I've definitely had better. Recently discovered I really like it as a hot dog topping along with some fresh diced onions.

I don't like the fermented kind.

Daikon kimchee is my favorite!

Napa cabbage , onion and radish. Choi's Oriental Market and Korean Restaurant in Warner Robins makes it in house and sells it by the quart & gallon jar. The bulgogi is great. I've never had the made in the factory commercial kind. I have only eaten the kind made by Korean's from Korea..lol

This is the best place I've found near me.

Back
Top Bottom