• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Please post up pics of your dressed up AR

EADfishing

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
9   0
Reaction score
I am new to the AR platform and need some visual aids (I'm a visual learner :cool:) to help me settle on a hand guard rail set up for my AR. I picked my first AR up a couple weeks ago, CMMG 5.56, from my LGS, and have been deadlocked, ever since, in trying to pick a rail setup. I’m leaning towards a rifle length, in FDE, but that’s really the only parameters I want to meet. Weight isn’t really a big an issue, as it’s just going to be a casual range toy. I’m more interested in fitment and looks. Price really isn’t an issue either, within reason; I’d like to stay below $300. Is there anything I’m not considering?

I was told by a buddy of mine to stick with Daniel Defense, Yankee hill, Troy Industries, ect….

So what are your suggestions? If you don’t have pics to post up, please post your suggestion.

i.imgur.com_xQYA1.jpg

View attachment 114983
Daniels Defense V-5 I just got this baby yesterday, need to add some goodies but as pictured it was $900 hopefully i can find more deals like this soon.

Yea that’s a good deal! Oh and your pic reminds me. The only other parameter it has to meet is I don’t want a gap up top. One continuous rail.....

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and here's mine
a4.ec_images.myspacecdn.com_images02_119_4f04abfdfc27489f9239f931c05f411f_l.jpg

LMAO! I know a couple dudes that could use that gun

Back
Top Bottom