• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Please Help

Any update?
I spent a few hours tonight with lane’s parents, what we know is that he is somewhat safe, most likely being hid by a family that is bad news and from limited contact with some of his friends it has come out that he is tired of his parents rules and wants to be free to live his life. Basically he thinks he is grown and his plan is to hide out till august when he turns 18 so he doesn’t have to deal with the sheriffs department. Pisses me off to see his parents so worried , he could at least call them and be honest and let them know he is ok, he is throwing his life away.

That's the vibe I am getting....
Well your vibe is wrong, parents who beat there kids , don’t spend every waking minute trying to find their kids and certainly don’t worry like his are. I just don’t get it, “a kid has run away, his folks must be dirt bags”. This world makes no sense to me anymore.

Glad to hear that at least he is safe.

Not sure what kind of people would "hide" a minor from his parents but nothing these days surprises me.

Prayers for all involved.

Glad to hear that at least he is safe.

Not sure what kind of people would "hide" a minor from his parents but nothing these days surprises me.

Prayers for all involved.
Some really crappy ones that don’t work and lay around and smoke dope all day, they have an 18 year old daughter that he apparently is smitten with and she needs a baby daddy.

Well your vibe is wrong, parents who beat there kids , don’t spend every waking minute trying to find their kids and certainly don’t worry like his are. I just don’t get it, “a kid has run away, his folks must be dirt bags”. This world makes no sense to me anymore.

I understand you are close to the situation and that may cloud your ability to look at things in an objective manner.

As someone with a Bachelor's of Science in Sociology, much of my studies crossed into the realm of psychology. It would not be outside norms for a sociopath to act exactly as you have described.

I am not making a diagnosis, nor am I saying thst is the case here. I am merely using my background to say that it is entirely plausible the child was abused and left home for that reason.

The picture and 5’9” 250 pounds do not match up. I would say that picture of a person 5’9” would not be over 185. In case someone in the area is looking for him.

I understand you are close to the situation and that may cloud your ability to look at things in an objective manner.

As someone with a Bachelor's of Science in Sociology, much of my studies crossed into the realm of psychology. It would not be outside norms for a sociopath to act exactly as you have described.

I am not making a diagnosis, nor am I saying thst is the case here. I am merely using my background to say that it is entirely plausible the child was abused and left home for that reason.
Thanks for the input, however considering I have known his parents for over thirty years, spent countless hours with them and their children, they don’t even whip their kids, they have three boys one of which is adopted, they foster children and specialize in special needs kids and kids coming out of dangerous situations. I believe I know them far better and will stand behind my belief, no degree needed. At least the judging trolls keep the thread bumped and hopefully more eyes looking for him.

Back
Top Bottom