• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Please explain the CZ75 to me....

Shadow SAO
CZ P01 SDP
Shadow Orange
ETC...

Oak Hills Guns has a great selection of CZs when in stock.

https://oakhillguns.com/catalogsearch/advanced/result/?name=Shadow&description=&short_description=&sku=&price[from]=&price[to]=&featured=

Then there is the SP01 Phantom, which is polymer SP01 Tactical, or the Rami-P, which is basically a polymer baby Phantom.

-The CZ97B, with 10rd 45acp capacity and manual safety (great gun, btw), or CZ97BD with decocker.

I mean, there are TONS of other variants.

The CZC makes models outside of CZ that can grow to that list.

I wish I had not clicked on this thread and started reading...now I’m feeling like I may have to go buy another piece of hardware....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No love for the SP01 Phantom? Bought mine used from Clydes in Athens two years ago and completely changed my outlook on pistols. I’ve logged +-3k with only malfs being from FIELD&STREAM 115 gr. With visible out of spec cases. Love mine and It’s my daily carry. It’s a full size poly frame 75 with rail and decocker. Came with two 18 round mags
DB7640B0-36E1-4D5E-92BD-270BAECC3A31.jpeg
it’s the one on bottom

And that's just the beginning...

There are probably a hundred companies that copied the CZ-75 over the years, entirely or in part. Companies like Tanfoglio, IWI and Canick make versions of it today.

It was also the launching point for derivative guns like the Bren-10 (among lots of others) that may not have been parts-compatible with the CZ, but were based on it's design.

So.....now I’m even more bewildered...I actually have 12 different CZs, two TZs, two Jericho’s, two T120’s, and a 55 stingray....I shot IDPA for a few years with a TZ series 88. Even the copies have turned out to be good guns.

Back
Top Bottom