• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Please explain the CZ75 to me....

-Model 75 has no firing pin block safety. Has a different slide profile. Original 75 CZ
-Pre 75B, more similar to 75B, but does not have a round hammer.
-75B has the fiting pin block. Comes with a manual safety, steel frame
-75BD has the firing pin block, and decocker. Steel frame
-75BD Police has laynard loop, and is basically a 75B with POLICE engraving on slide - Steel frame
-75SA is a single action only, with manual safety, curved beaver tail, full profile slide, steel frame
-SP01 Tactical has full rail, steel frame and decocker and ships with TruGlo NS, full curved beavertail
-SP01 is basically a manual safety Tactical
-85B, ambi manual safety, a 75B really with adjustable rear SIGHTS
-85Combat, no firing pin block, nicer trigger, ambi safety
-75B Compact, steel frame, and decocker shorter barrel, 14rd capacity, shorter grip
-75 PCR, alloy frame, half lug angle cut dust cover, decocker, snag free rear sight
-75 P01, alloy frame, decocker, full dust cover with rail, standard CZ sights
-P01 Omega, slightly different trigger mechanism, can be converted to safety or decocker, different styke rear sights
-75 Omega, see above, except it's a Steel frame
-75 Omega variant 1, is the original Omega system, with a curved trigger, slightly extended beavertail and CANNOT be converted to safety or decocker, it's safety only
-P02 see P01, except it has a safety, alloy frame
-P01 "Baby Shadow", Same as P02, but built off Shadow 2 steel frame, recently sold in small numbers.

I can go on...
WOW.Now THATS good info...thank you

They are in my opinion the best handgun of there class I own a CZ75B Omega and it is a gem to shoot.
32F48E69-56A9-4246-8B11-E1124DCF4AF8.jpeg

There are a lot of different variations of CZ 75 and CZ 75B. The above picture is the early configuration which has the rare pulled rearward frame and slide recess. I have this short book. It only covers CZ 75 and B. It mentions other models briefly.

How about the shadow line? I know there’s a shadow, shadow 2, accu shadow....how many more?
Shadow SAO
CZ P01 SDP
Shadow Orange
ETC...

Oak Hills Guns has a great selection of CZs when in stock.

https://oakhillguns.com/catalogsearch/advanced/result/?name=Shadow&description=&short_description=&sku=&price[from]=&price[to]=&featured=

Then there is the SP01 Phantom, which is polymer SP01 Tactical, or the Rami-P, which is basically a polymer baby Phantom.

-The CZ97B, with 10rd 45acp capacity and manual safety (great gun, btw), or CZ97BD with decocker.

I mean, there are TONS of other variants.

The CZC makes models outside of CZ that can grow to that list.

Back
Top Bottom