• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Played in a golf tournament.

6'2" 300 brother. I can still carry it around but it is hell on my psoriatic knees.
Looking good, but we don't want to have to change your name to "Pass-by" :nono:. At 250 you would definitely feel better and probably live a lot longer too. Suggestion offered in an ODT spirit of friendship and caring, we'd miss you.

View attachment 2797777 View attachment 2797778 View attachment 2797779 View attachment 2797780 I played a round with my son for the first time in over 15 years. It took about 7 holes to find my swing. I did decent but it was rough. I thought we were going to run out of balls. We played a cheap coarse that was narrow. Pretty much all of the roughs were no go's for finding your ball. On one hole I found the jack pot of lost balls and picked up a couple dozen. the grass was so bad you could lose your ball in the fairways. Next time we'll try a better coarse. Thanks to M mrauditor for the hook up on the clubs for my son.
So glad you got to spend the quality family time together. Makes me happy to have been a small part of it. Thanks.

View attachment 2797756 Played in a golf tournament with my Mom, Dad, and Nephew. We finished dead last but we had a good time. I just realized I'm bigger than the 3 of them put together. View attachment 2797705

img_0112-jpg.35576

John 3:16
So you're literally the "crazy" uncle they all warn people about before they come to family events. :boink::pound:

You can’t play golf in them mandals! That’s your problem.

I love(ed) golf. One of the few sports you can be absolutely horrible at but still have a good time. I miss it so much I’m considering knee surgery so I can play with my kid.

You can’t play golf in them mandals! That’s your problem.

I love(ed) golf. One of the few sports you can be absolutely horrible at but still have a good time. I miss it so much I’m considering knee surgery so I can play with my kid.
And, as far as sports go, it's one of the few that you can still play when you're an old guy like me.

Back
Top Bottom