• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Played in a golf tournament.

I suck at golf nearly all of the time, but there is usually one shot on the front 9 and back 9 that keep me coming back. Still I always enjoy myself hanging with the crew.
I'm the same way man. There is always that one shot that keeps me coming back.

20200830_114719.jpg
20200830_110219.jpg
20200830_121540.jpg
20200830_130507.jpg
I played a round with my son for the first time in over 15 years. It took about 7 holes to find my swing. I did decent but it was rough. I thought we were going to run out of balls. We played a cheap coarse that was narrow. Pretty much all of the roughs were no go's for finding your ball. On one hole I found the jack pot of lost balls and picked up a couple dozen. the grass was so bad you could lose your ball in the fairways. Next time we'll try a better coarse. Thanks to @mrauditor for the hook up on the clubs for my son.

I played a round with my son for the first time in over 15 years. It took about 7 holes to find my swing. I did decent but it was rough. I thought we were going to run out of balls. We played a cheap coarse that was narrow. Pretty much all of the roughs were no go's for finding your ball. On one hole I found the jack pot of lost balls and picked up a couple dozen. the grass was so bad you could lose your ball in the fairways. Next time we'll try a better coarse. Thanks to @mrauditor for the hook up on the clubs for my son.
Spending time with family is what it's all about and getting a little exercise helps.

Any time with a Family is good time! Damn son you have put on the lbs! The last time I played golf many years ago, was for a charity tournament. With my Brother and 3 others as a team, It was sponsored by Budweiser..We had just got off the green and started towards the next T off and some of the team in front of us were in a heated argument. One of guys came up to us from the other team, that had been arguing with a lady. He said he could not play with the female, they did not get along and asked if one of us would swap, teams to finish the tournament. I said sure and went over, the lady comes up to me angered and asked if I had a problem playing with a Ghey women..I said of course not we already had something in common, We both liked Women..I weighed 454 lbs then..My weight is now 215 lbs. You and your parents stay safe and health Brother....

Back
Top Bottom