• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Plate carrier / Load Bearing vest load out

Bryan

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
184   0
Reaction score
Who has a bug out vest set up? I am considering setting up on on a plate carrier so I can have a chest mounted pistol pre installed. It would be the pistol and shotgun set up.

What have you got ?
How have you got it set up?

Here's what I have currently... I run a battle belt primarily so the plate carrier has been neglected. Next week I will have a newer one purchased. However this is a good one and has held up good even through training

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 43
I am too. I am not as concerned with armor as I was in a good way to rapidly deploy with pistol and shotgun.
I think I am going to get an SOE shotgun cop rig. Little over$200. Holds 36 rounds and a Velcro med pouch. I was thinking about removing the pouch and adding pistol mag pouches. So I would have a chest rig with lots of ammo ready to go. And still be able to use a belt and a pack.

I was going to reccomend EXACTLEY that if you were going without armor. Hell even with a soft vest or just a low vis plate carrier that will work well over it

I don't have one. I've handled one and it felt like it was built very well. I can't give you a review other than just me holding it but it felt like quality stuff. I'm pretty sure they have a solid warranty too

Back
Top Bottom