• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Place to shoot

haha thanks for the ups 19 Kilo. Just tired of driving an hour to Charlie Elliot just to get an ulcer from watching morons waive their AKs around...or having to wait 3 hours just to get a table to fire pistol. Also I don't have to many good things to say about any of the indoor ranges near me.

We are more than open to driving an hour and compensating, just not for the above conditions haha.

Last edited:
All the more reason I am overly thankful for my home range.

Don't take it for granted one second. If the SDHTF as fast as I think this is my goal. As of right now I'm just trying to find a house that is not located on a postage stamp. Which would technically be a trade up from the cracker jack apartment my girl and I live in now.

How long is your range? No neighbors I'm guessing? Lucky man.

Yes. But not anything that was not three hours away from where I work haha. We are just under the bracket to be able to get into the range that would be perfect for us. Oh well, we will keep hunting, there has to be something out there. Trying to get settled before the zombies start coming. Thanks for asking Kilo.

Yep,

I am even going to an indoor range, rather than my private outdoor range for trigger time with only a week away till Rifle season for the four legged deer!

Back
Top Bottom