• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pics of set ups and lures...where did you catch those fish?

Why do I always buy $8-$12 in fishing stuff at Walmar?t...Why?...I cant stop...I get on that aisle and get reeled in every time. ( bought some barrel swivels, trout fake corn bait and some worms)

If you're ever in Hiram, visit Nature's Tacklebox.
It's next to Academy. My buddy Dave owns it. They have anything and everything for bass fishing. They carry lures that you can't find anywhere else. They are a little more than the big box stores, but they are a mom and pop. Unlike the big box stores, everyone that works there is a hardcore bass fisherman and can give educated advice and recommendations.

Why do I always buy $8-$12 in fishing stuff at Walmar?t...Why?...I cant stop...I get on that aisle and get reeled in every time. ( bought some barrel swivels, trout fake corn bait and some worms)
First rule of fishing lures. "They have to catch fisherman before they catch fish."

First rule of fishing lures. "They have to catch fisherman before they catch fish."

I went to Academy Sports this week to get a replacement eye for one of my fishing rods. I was so proud of myself for not buying a bag of worms that I already have or a new crankbait that I couldn't live without. It was tough. I rewarded myself with a bag of beef jerky.

I went to Academy Sports this week to get a replacement eye for one of my fishing rods. I was so proud of myself for not buying a bag of worms that I already have or a new crankbait that I couldn't live without. It was tough. I rewarded myself with a bag of beef jerky.
It's hard. I walk into a store with fishing lures and my inner seagull yells "Shiny!"

0612B5AE-1ED2-4800-8BBC-0963BF5493DF.jpeg
Baby bass on the black / white ant floating fly!

Back
Top Bottom