• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Philly gun store owner faces armed looters...

If you watched the action in NYC last night, not a single protester, just roving bands of criminals.

It looked like the crowds you would see at the state fair except these folks were breaking windows and looting stores. Race had nothing to do with it.

Ill say it once more. The only thing these subhumans will understand is seeing the subhuman next to them take several rounds in the chest and or face. Shock and awe. They have to see some dead bodies in the streets to realize that there really IS a price to be paid for their actions.

If you watched the action in NYC last night, not a single protester, just roving bands of criminals.

It looked like the crowds you would see at the state fair except these folks were breaking windows and looting stores. Race had nothing to do with it.
Personally I believe someone hires these scallywags to go around to different cities and wreak havoc. Probably the same people that are dropping off pallet loads of bricks in places where they think the rioting will be. See: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...sparking-theories-planted-stoke-violence.html

Being in Philly, curious if he'll be charged or not. You know how it's frowned upon to defend yourself in liberal cities.

Luckily, Philly is in PA which has decent laws and strong preemption. Last time I had to go there for work I brought my carry gun, since PA is reciprocal with GA.

Back
Top Bottom