• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Perry gun show 6/22

Pics of the blind?

Just the base below. The top is under my work shop porch getting built. It started out as a 4x4, and now it's an 8x8 base with 8x6 building 10 feet off the ground.

I hunted just about every day last season chasing a big boy. I let 5,000 other deer walk, didn't shoot a thing, and got soaking wet. So this season I finally broke down and am building my first blind. I will hunt in comfort this year or at least get lots of good naps. :D

nJ3x7bV.jpg

I was gonna ride over there with my landlord. But finally today after a 14 month wait his stamp came back for the suppressed factory Ruger barrel assembly for his take down 10/22. So he's probably busy at the shop putting 22 holes in stuff inside the building. I know I would be.

Just the base below. The top is under my work shop porch getting built. It started out as a 4x4, and now it's an 8x8 base with 8x6 building 10 feet off the ground.

I hunted just about every day last season chasing a big boy. I let 5,000 other deer walk, didn't shoot a thing, and got soaking wet. So this season I finally broke down and am building my first blind. I will hunt in comfort this year or at least get lots of good naps. :D

nJ3x7bV.jpg
Damn you may have to pay taxes on that condo.

nJ3x7bV.jpg
Woah dude! Very nice!!

Back
Top Bottom