• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pepsi Peeps Soda

local to me and Tom’s salted peanuts... so good and if you know you know around here.

View attachment 3188137
Did the same thing with Coke in a bottle..As far as peeps,,,I told my son if he ever put them in the microwave again,,,,I would cram his butt in the Microwave... He like watching them grow and then blow up and make one hell of a mess..Got a lot to do, just got the power back on at the house..Lost power at 12 noon yesterday and it just came back on..Y'all have a good evening!

Pepsi always tasted like flat Cole to me. Then along came New Coke ( one of THE biggest corporate screw ups of all time) and it tasted just like Pepsi. I ain't had a regular Pepsi or Coke in over a decade. Every regular soda out there has about 3 times the sugar or corn syrup than it needs. I like more carbonation and less sweet. Don't dig diet drinks but if I'm at a fast food place that's what I get since the soda fountains always screw it up and make it sweeter and flatter. Especially those damn touch screen machines. I hate those.
Anyway...as a 50 year old Cracker I feel like both companies don't need or want my money. That's certainly what I get from news reports and their advertising. So **** both companies.

I actually like both Coke and Pepsi. I grew up near Chicago, so Pepsi was a bit more popular there. But I liked both. New Coke tasted nothing like Pepsi to me. It was awful. When I make certain pork shoulder recipes, I will use the sugar cane based (i.e. Mexican) Coke. I am not a big fan of high fructose corn syrup, but then again I rarely drink regular (i.e. non-diet) soft drinks.

View attachment 3187899
Pepsi's marketing department has been on my SH** list
since 1996 when they never gave me that Harrier jump jet
when I tried to redeem all my Pepsi Points for one.

Screenshot_20210326-211716_Gallery.jpg

Remember, we’re in this together and we need to wear masks to protect other peoples health. Between the crap people put in their bodies and the drugs, people don’t care about their own health very much.

Back
Top Bottom