People in our community are starting to give up....give in....

TresMonos

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
It's Great To Be Back Home
138   0
Reaction score
Even sponsors of gun shows....the Jan. 9-12 gun show in Saratoga, NY will not be selling high capacity magazines or assault rifles.

http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/No-assault-rifles-at-Saratoga-gun-show-4169823.php

timesunion.com said:
The operators of the nearly 30-year gun show at the Saratoga City Center have agreed to ban both the sale and display of "semi-automatic weapons and high capacity ammunition magazines" after a city council resolution unanimously passed on Wednesday urged the event to do so in the wake of last month's mass shooting in Newtown, Conn

Last edited:
Im afraid to say it but it seems to be spreading like Cancer these days.
But after talking to friends across the country its more so on the East coast from where Im setting.
I dont get that????

Ummmm, New York already has a ban for that I thought. I could be wrong, but I thought for sure New York has a gun ban similar to the 1994 ban.

New York City has it's own set of laws in addition to all of NY State laws. It's easier to understand if you look at like this, in NY there are more things you can't do than things you can do. If by some chance you can do something, you're sure as hell going to pay a fortune for the "privilege" of doing it.

Back
Top Bottom