• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Pentagon wish list includes magical, hovering bullet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bioshock

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Fellow Traveler
85   0
Reaction score
The Pentagon has released its wish list of dream weapons it would like companies to design and one of them is a "nonlethal warhead of miniature organic precision munitions." Or, a magic bazooka bullet that can close in on a target in 20 seconds and incapacitate it without killing it, hovering in midair, poised to strike, like your big brother's finger when he would play that dreadful "but I'm not touching you!" game. It's part of a larger program that the Pentagon is pursuing that incapacitates "targets" (aka "people") through more subtle means: "mechanical...acoustic; chemical; electrical; or dazzle" instead of killing them.

Maybe everyone being less of a hippie should be on the top of the wishlist. Then we could go back to shooting "targets" with normal bullets...

Looks like common bullets have become too cheap for the pentagon...we need something more expensive that isn't effective (i.e. Non-lethal).

While I can see a use for such a thing, for the time being, I say use the time proven method of high speed lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom