• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pelosi calls the House Back

DinkyDau

Coast Guard Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Your only as good as your word!
170   0
Reaction score
So Pelosi Calls the House back from their break..They were not coming back before Labor day for voting on a bill for the Postal Services Bailout for Mail out Voting...But she does not call them back for a Stimulus check for the American people..Boy she really cares about those that voted her to represent them...She is a fine example of how high the sheet pile can be stacked...
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/16/pelosi-house-vacation-postal-service-396627

Armageddon
[ˌärməˈɡedn]
NOUN
  1. (in the New Testament) the last battle between good and evil before the Day of Judgment.
    • a biblical hill of Megiddo, an archaeological site on the plain of Esdraelon, south of present-day Haifa in Israel.See also Megiddo.
    • the place where the last battle between good and evil will be fought.
    • a dramatic and catastrophic conflict, typically seen as likely to destroy the world or the human race.

So Pelosi Calls the House back from their break..They were not coming back before Labor day for voting on a bill for the Postal Services Bailout for Mail out Voting...But she does not call them back for a Stimulus check for the American people..Boy she really cares about those that voted her to represent them...She is a fine example of how high the sheet pile can be stacked...
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/16/pelosi-house-vacation-postal-service-396627
The left is so fervent in their hatred of all things good.

The left is so fervent in their hatred of all things good.
Because of this I believe along with other factors, that many will jump the fence now..Kinda have to be blind on their side, not to be a big wake up call, that she is about the party and control...Not for those that voted her in office...

Because of this I believe along with other factors, that many will jump the fence now..Kinda have to be blind on their side, not to be a big wake up call, that she is about the party and control...Not for those that voted her in office...
Man I hope you're right. My worry at the moment is mail in voting and the harvesting the left will do and the corrupt practices that will follow. I'm sure if ever an election could be stolen that would be the way to do it. Absentee ballots are Ok but a mass mail out would lead to corruption like we've never seen before.

Back
Top Bottom